Because there are a variety of reasons for why a customer might request a refund. Most refund requests will be handled on a case by case basis. However, some of the reasons for a refund listed below may be applicable to your particular situation. ONCE AN ORDER IS PLACED IT CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
– If the writer delivers your order later than the date that you requested it by.
– If you find that the paper contains traces of plagiarism.
– If the writer falls out of contact with you for some reason (Which may also result in you getting a significant discount credit for future orders).
– If for some reason we fail to find a writer that is available to complete your paper in time.
The situations mentioned above are a few examples of when refunds would be implemented. However, there may be other situations that we might handle differently.
Refunds will not be given in a variety of cases (processed orders are not eligible for cancellation). Examples of these situations include but are not limited to.
- If you do not get the grade that you want.
- If you get in trouble for cheating, plagiarism, or academic dishonesty.
- If by the time the writer is completed with the paper, you request a refund.
- If we find out you are attempting to break any laws or government regulations.
- If your paper is not done correctly, due to errors on the customers side (improper details/instructions)
Refunds typically take 2-3 weeks to process, please be patient throughout this time period! For inquiries on refunds, please communicate with us on the “Contact Us” page.
Last Updated: 9/24/2016