While our writers may be of top quality, it’s only natural that you might see some things in your order that may need to be revised. You can ask your writer to revise your essay as many times as you please, as long as it fits the criteria below. Note that clients should give notice for revisions as soon as possible, and also allow at least 24 hours for revisions to be completeted (usually done in much shorter time).
- There are grammatical or spelling errors evident in the order
- The writer failed to mention something in the order
- If the writer did not follow the directions you laid out regarding the paper
- The writer failed to cite particular sources
- The writer did not format the paper as listed
Cases in which the writer will not revise the paper include but are not limited to.
- Once you make changes to the order after you received it
- When the writer followed all directions accordingly
- If you request for over 25% of the paper to be re-written without purpose